Thursday, March 26, 2015

Foot bath detox, what you need to know

I have shared our experiences with the IonCleanse Foot Bath Detox System. Since the end of December we have seen a pretty dramatic reduction in ATEC scores for my son. He started at 25 and at the end of Feb was down to 9!! Anything under 10 is considered recovered. Our biggest gains have been social and interactions. He is asking age appropriate, scenario related questions, requesting interactions from his sister, and giving us pretty normal 11 year old back talk (if that part wasn't so cool I would be highly irritated).

I get asked quite often when I post about the IonCleanse. What is foot bath detox? Is it really effective? What should I see and how quickly? Is this just for autism?? I know there are lots of questions. I had the opportunity to interview Tyler Dahm, Owner of Pathways Natural Wellness Center in Arvada, CO. Not only is she a business owner who uses foot bath detox with her patients but she is a mom of a child recovering from autism. She sees this from the personal and business side and has had a lot of experience in using these units for the betterment of her friends, family, and patients. Don't miss the Detox eConference being put on by The Thinking Moms Revolution tomorrow!!

To check out my interview, visit The Thinking Moms Revolution here.

No comments: