Sunday, October 18, 2015


I had the opportunity to try Organic Matcha from Enzo. It was delicious! The smooth consistency of the powder mixed well in warm water. I had a much more concentrated drink than I would with just a tea bag. I also added it to my smoothies. I love the antioxidant properties in green tea and this provides that with ease. I also liked the taste and texture of Enzo Organic Matcha. If you are looking for an easy to use, pleasant tasting matcha powder, I would recommend Enzo!

Find them at the website enzomatcha.com or on Amazon here.


Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm22a9911179347593a3714bde1c5724fe

No comments: