Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweets for your sweetie


Hello all! I have perfected my handcrafted chocolate recipe! This is a gluten, casein, soy AND sugar free chocolate. The sizes pictured are larger pieces of chocolate (think Reese's peanut butter tree sized) so about 2 - 3 inches across or so depending on the shape. They are made with coconut oil so refrigeration is suggested. I can do them with nuts (Almonds, pecans or walnuts). See pricing below:

1/2 dozen, 2 of each shape without nuts - $5.00
1/2 dozen, 2 of each shape with nuts - $6.00

I am working on smaller, bite sized versions today, I hope to get pricing figured out by then as well. I will have miniature Reese's peanut butter cup sized chocolates along with miniature, bite sized heart shaped ones.

Locals only this year until I can figure out shipping options. Perfect for people on restricted diets and even diabetics. Made with stevia!

3 comments:

McKinney Clan said...

Looks yummy! I am also an autism mom recovering our son with the SCD and supplements. Please check out my blog at www.mckinneyclan3.blogspot.com

Shari Goodman said...

i would like a half dozen for tate. No nuts please! Thanks. He will be sooooo happy.

Celeste said...

yum those look perfect. stop being such an underachiever already! lol, just kidding. you are awesome.