Sunday, December 11, 2011

DIR Floortime therapy??

Hello East Valley parents! If you are looking for an in-home therapist who specializes in DIR/Floortime therapy please contact me. Since our move, our therapist has our spots open in her schedule. If you don't know what DIR/Floortime therapy is then click HERE to find out more. It is our therapy of choice and our therapist is WONDERFUL (we miss her tons!!). Please leave a comment and a way to contact you and I will put you in touch with her. Not only does she provide one on one in-home therapy during the week but she also does social groups on the weekends. And yes, DDD HAB hours can be used for your sessions!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog since I read Shari G's blog.
I'm in the East Valley and very interested in being put in contact with your ex-therapist, I'm specially interested in the social groups to begin with. I can be contacted via: axxul@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Nora L.