Thursday, February 7, 2008

Goals

I have so many things that I think of while on the run and yet never seem to have a pen and paper to write them down. Maybe this will be a good way to at least put them in one spot.

Short term (within the next year)
Complete a mini triathalon
Get certified in Reiki (scheduled for level 1 on March 1st!!!)
Lose 20 pounds
Take a more advanced aromatherapy class
Make more time to scrapbook/craft
Finish Emma's baby blanket that I started knitting when I was on bedrest before she was born
Start planning a "girl's getaway" with my best girlfriends. A nice trip to a spa is in order, no kids, no husbands, just us girls.

Long term
Go to school to be a naturopathic doctor
Start a medical practice that helps other families affected by Autism where they can go for knowledgeable, caring attention by at least one doctor that has "been there done that".
Really consider locations for retirement and maybe purchase land/home

Of course this is all I can think of right now but I will add more and I remember them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your goals. Writing them down is the first step towards making them happen! I can't wait to hear about the journey.