Whenever people hear about what we don't eat, the next question is "well what DO you eat then". I will post some favorites here and also post on healthy cleaning supplies and personal care products.
* Applegate farms hot dogs and bacon - no nitrate, nitrites or dairy, just good ole meat! http://www.applegatefarms.com/
* Lara bars - yum! https://www.larabar.com/secure/index_.php
* Enjoy Life brand allergen free snacks http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/
* Guadalupe Farmer's Market for local (mostly organic and MUCH cheaper) and conventionally grown fruits/veggies/and they even brought in GFCF stuff and Lara bars for me, cheaper than Sprouts! The owners are T.J. and Julie and they ROCK! Visit them. http://guadalupefarmersmarket.com/
* Homemade almond milk
* Mega Omega homemade muffins (recipe to be posted soon)
* Nuts (almonds and walnuts mainly)
* Green smoothies
* Brown rice crackers with all natural peanut butter for a healthy peanut butter cracker
* Laura's beef, found at Super Targets here in AZ http://www.laurasleanbeef.com/
* Ian's brand frozen foods, they do use canola oil which I do not like so we do these products in small quantities http://www.iansnaturalfoods.com/
* Brown rice
I will update more later, miss Emma has her Rolly Pollie's class, gotta run!